Dr. Wong Oi Ling - Marriage and Family Therapist
- Languages: English, Cantonese, Mandarin
- B.Soc.Sc., University of Hong Kong
- M.Soc.Sc., University of Hong Kong
- Ph.D., University of Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Registered Social Worker (HKSWRB)
- Clinical Fellow & Approved Supervisor (American Association of Marriage and Family Therapy)
- Email: [email protected]
Dr. Wong Oi Ling is an AAMFT (American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy) Clinical Fellow and Approved Supervisor. She is a part-time Professor of Practice (Family Therapy) at the Department of Applied Social Sciences of The Hong Kong Polytechnic University.
Dr. Wong has been conducting training and delivering supervision courses in the field of marriage and family therapy for universities, hospitals, and social work agencies since 2000 in mainland China, Taiwan, Macau and Hong Kong. Dr. Wong also has many years of direct practice experience, especially in the mental health field. Her expertise is in children and adolescents family, marriage, trans-generational families, mental health, families with parental mental illness, dementia and family.
Dr. Wong has published three Chinese casebooks titled “Child in Dilemma”, “Couple Therapy” and “Trans-generational Families”.